Event – Boosting The Circular Economy Through Local Government Procurement
Source: Sustainability Victoria.
Hear from industry and government leaders enabling the circular economy through buying recycled and sustainable procurement.
Local government officers, executives and Councillors are invited to attend our forum for local council staff on enabling the circular economy through sustainable procurement and buying recycled.
Hear from inspiring leaders across industry and government, including:
– Cyril Giraud, Head of Sustainability, Holcim Australia & New Zealand.
– Damien D’Aspromonte, Yarra City Council.
– Lina Goodman, CEO, Tyre Stewardship Australia.
– Matt Genever, Interim CEO, Sustainability Victoria.
– Tony Aloisio, Major Transport Infrastructure Authority.
This forum is the first in a series, delivered under Sustainability Victoria’s Buy Recycled Service, which have been designed to up-skill local council staff to consider recycled products and the circular economy in their procurement activities relating to infrastructure and parks and gardens.
Wed 18 May 2022