The Gippsland Waste and Resource Recovery Group (GWRRG) ABN 68 272 158 677 operating as Resource Recovery Gippsland
- The GWRRG has made all effort to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate at the time it is posted. However, the GWRRG makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of any of the information. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the GWRRG disclaims liability for any errors or omissions contained in the information or any failure to update or correct the information.
- The GWRRG makes no representations or warranties in relation to the merchantability of the information or its fitness for any particular purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the GWRRG disclaims all liability for any loss or damage arising out of the use of or reliance upon the information.
- Nothing contained in the information is to be interpreted as a recommendation to use any product, process, formulation or any part of the information in a manner which infringes the intellectual property rights of any person, company or entity.
The GWRRG makes no representations or warranties that the use of the information will not infringe such intellectual property rights.
- This site may be linked to servers or websites maintained by other organisations. The GWRRG cannot provide any warranty about the accuracy or source of any data set out on any of those servers or websites or the content of any file the user downloads from such a third party site.
All of our pages and linked pages have been checked for content and at the time of checking, have been in our opinion suitable for viewing by all age groups. The GWRRG believes the content of the web pages on our site to be suitable for open viewing, however the GWRRG does not hold any responsibility for the contents of this site or any site linked to our site or their associated pages and links. The linked sites are for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk.
- The GWRRG does not represent or warrant that any files obtained from or through this site are free from computer viruses or other defects. The user must assume all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of those files. The GWRRG recommends that prior to using any downloaded file users should carry out an appropriate virus check.
- The GWRRG website may include links to sites where goods or services may be purchased or obtained. The GWRRG provides no warranty or guarantee for any such goods or services purchased through any third party organisation accessed via this website. No legal liability will be accepted by the GWRRG for any such goods or services purchased from third parties. Any conflict resulting from goods or services purchased from third party organisations via the GWRRG website is between the purchaser and the third party involved. Should a user of this website elect to purchase goods from a third party we recommend that the user satisfy himself or herself of the security of any such online transaction undertaken. Links provided to third party sites by the GWRRG are in no way to be deemed an endorsement by the GWRRG of any product or service available. Provision of such links to third party vendors and sites is a service provided by the GRWMG to allow users to access and evaluate such sites at the users’ discretion.
Source: Minister for Energy, Environment and Climate Change. The Victorian Government is rolling out recycled materials for local infrastructure projects...
Source: Forbes. Journalist John Koetsier writes about a start-up company SPRK in Berlin that is pursuing the use of artificial intelligence to...
Gippsland's six shire councils continue to offer waste services to residents during regional Victoria's Stage 3 Coronavirus (COVID-19) restrictions. During...