Who We Work With
Supporting connections that strengthen sustainability, community, economy and environment.
Resource Recovery Gippsland works in partnership with community, schools, local government, business and industry stakeholders, and state government agencies to bring about demonstrative improvement in the management of waste and resources.
- Bass Coast
- Baw Baw
- East Gippsland
- Latrobe City
- South Gippsland
Victorian Government portfolio
- Sustainability Victoria (SV)
- Environmental Protection Authority Victoria (EPA Victoria)
- Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning (DELWP)
- Victorian Waste and Resource Recovery Groups
- Resource Recovery Gippsland (Gippsland WRRG)
- Barwon South West WRRG
- Goulburn Valley WRRG
- Grampians Central West WRRG
- Loddon Mallee WRRG
- Metropolitan WRRG
- North East WRRG
Industry and Business
We work with a range of businesses and industry in Gippsland on a coordinated approach to the planning and delivery of waste and resource recovery infrastructure and services for solid waste streams including:
- commercial and industrial waste (C&I)
- construction and demolition waste (C&D).
ResourceSmart Schools is an award-winning Victorian Government initiative. Our delivery model has been developed to provide greater regional coverage and more flexibility to engage with schools to meet targets set by Sustainability Victoria.
Gippsland’s ResourceSmart Schools program is managed by Sustainability Victoria and delivered by Resource Recovery Gippsland.