Materials Recycling Infrastructure Funding
Source: Sustainability Victoria.
This funding supports industry and local government to increase the capacity and capability of Victoria’s resource recovery sector and the quality of materials recovered.
This funding opportunity includes 2 grants:
- Recycling Victoria – Recycling Modernisation Fund, jointly funded by the Australian Government
- Recycling Victoria Infrastructure Fund – Materials stream (round 2)
Who is eligible?
Funding is available to businesses (including international), not-for-profit organisations and local government.
- be located in Victoria
- source more than 50% of materials from Victoria
- meet the eligibility criteria and one or more of the fund objectives outlined in the program guidelines
- meet regulatory or planning requirements or comply with regulation or a regulatory notice or order
- demonstrate a need for Victorian government support
- be commissioned and operational by 30 March 2024.